GTA 5 – Action game breaks the 90 million mark | update
The open-world action game Grand Theft Auto 5 has recently cracked the 90 million mark in the market. Although it is not yet known exactly how many units have ultimately gone to the end customer. But that does not change the fact that the latest episode of the GTA series is still on the road to success.
Although the open-world action game Grand Theft Auto 5 has been around for nearly five years now, it continues to boast a remarkable wave of success. This is confirmed by the latest figures that publisher Take-Two Interactive recently announced in a conference.
Furthermore, the publisher has confirmed once again that in December 2017, as many players as never before in the multiplayer offshoot GTA Online were active . One of the major contributors was the release of the DLC “The Doomsday Heist”. Concrete player numbers named Take-Two Interactive but also not this time.
Source: Take-Two Interactive
Games News: PlayStation | Mac | Nintendo Switch |PC | Android
Trending Games Download Now!!!
- Thief Robbery Mission Game Download For PC (Windows & Mac)
- Bob The Robber 3 Game Download For PC (Windows & Mac)
- Stickman Bank Robbery Escape Game Download For PC (Windows & Mac)
- Bob The Robber 4 Game Download For PC (Windows & Mac)
- Cities: Skylines – Build cities for free at the weekend