Horizon: Zero Dawn – Co-op multiplayer mode was once in the game
During the development of the action adventure Horizon: Zero Dawn included a functioning multiplayer mode for cooperative games. However, the team at Guerrilla Games ultimately chose not to include such a feature because it would have required too much compromise on other content. However, the co-op mode would probably be conceivable for a possible successor.
As we all know, the action adventure game Horizon: Zero Dawn ( buy now for € 48.77 ) is a pure singleplayer game. But if it had gone a bit differently in the development, it might also have had to offer a multiplayer mode. This emerges from a video interview of the magazine Noclip with the game director Mathijs de Jonge of the responsible developer studio Guerrilla Games out. Among other things, he explained why the team finally decided against such a feature.
This statement is interesting in several ways. Among other things, it suggests that we will see a successor of Horizon: Zero Dawn in the foreseeable future. Given the great success of the first part , that would not be a big surprise.
Such a sequel could then also offer the cooperative multiplayer mode, which was deleted for the first episode in favor of the desired feature variety yet. Of course, we still have to wait for an official confirmation or announcement from Guerrilla Games.
Games News: PlayStation | Mac | Nintendo Switch |PC | Android
Trending Games Download Now!!!
- HQ Trivia (Unreleased) Game Download For PC | Mac | Android | iOS
- WordBrain Game Download For PC | Mac | Android | iOS
- Wordscapes Game Download For PC | Mac | Android | iOS
- Word Chums Game Download For PC | Mac | Android | iOS
Most Favourite Games:
- Words With Friends – Play Free Game Download For PC | Mac | Android
- Words With Friends Classic Game Download For PC | Mac | Android | iOS
- Words With Friends 2 – Word Game Download For PC (Windows & Mac)
- Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire Game Download For PC (Laptop & Mac)
- Fortnite: Roadmap published for the next few months
- PUBG: PC update 5 live – Patch with New Anti-cheat Measures & Sound Optimizations
- Monster Hunter World: Update 1.05 Download – Patch | changes & bugfixes
- Monster Hunter World: Action RPG overtakes PUBG on the Xbox One
- GTA 5 – Action game breaks the 90 million mark | update
- Anno 2070: Players can not log in for days | Updates